Jazz Joy and Roy Global Radio allows Fellow Earthlings to enjoy a single radio show in every nook and cranny of the globe, whenever something, anything, pisses them off. Keep scrolling down for the show you selected!
Telephone: 714-421-1838—–Email: JazzJoyandRoy@Outlook.com——-Jazz Joy and Roy Global Radio, which is broadcast near Costco, CVS, Home Depot, Burger King and Walgreens in Maricopa County USA
29th Hottest Flashback That Comes Up When You Search For ‘If Doug C. Billups and Charles ‘Chaz’ Matthews Had Not Given Roy O’Dell Gray All Those Rides To KDAY Radio On Alvarado Street In LA Back In The Day, There Would Be No Jazz Joy and Roy To Enjoy’
Pissed-off passion can cause powerfully pungent vomiting, the runs, an extremely snotty nose and a documentary-worthy reduction in orgasms, so it is important that you refresh JazzJoyandRoy.com periodically to check for your next inspiring dose of music variety and Roy on Jazz Joy and Roy Global Radio.———————Hint: After refreshing JazzJoyandRoy.com, most listeners avoid getting overly pissed off at Roy for taking too long to play songs from their personal favorite music genres…by pausing—but not closing—the windows of their favorite episodes, returning to them whenever they wish. If this tip has merely confused you, feel free to reach out to us via JazzJoyandRoy@Outlook.com.—————————————- Gray is always looking for your help tracking down the following types of stories and more:
1. A portrait of a family overseas living on a dollar a day
2. A day in the life of a COVID patient who flips burgers
3. An investigation of people being sold into slavery in places like Ghana
4. A profile of a person who fixes up old furniture/houses for Great American Vets
5. New business ventures in places like rural Mexico.
6. People helping to save the planet.————————Do you play recreational sports? Has your family seen your sports highlight video narrated by Roy? What, don’t have yours yet? Call Roy. Get one. Today. Starting at only $695.00—————————